Huney meets Kenny Wong 黃德斌

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I was looking through my photo albums on my hard drive and found this photo taken at the beginning of the year. This was taken at Clarke Quay after clubbing and guess who I saw! TVB actor - Kenny Wong 黃德斌.


He was very friendly and my many years of Cantonese training has helped me engage in a pretty long conversation with him. We even chatted about his latest drama -  When Heaven Burns 天與地, where he acted across Charmaine Sheh 佘詩曼, Moses Chan 陳豪 and Bowie Lam 林保怡.

WooHoo! Imagine my excitement when I saw him (*swear is not the alcohol)! If you are also a fan of Kenny, here's his blog -- http://artiste.tvb.com/index.php?m=guest&u=kennywong_tvb

Psst, know why I like him so much? Coz of the body and the tan. Beautiful!

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin