Garden Blooms - TANG+Co Accessories Spring '12 collection

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Recently, I was invited to Garden Blooms  - The launch of TANG + Co Accessories Spring'12 collection at their store in Paragon Level 2. We checked out the pretty shoes, bags and there was even flower arrangement demonstration as well as makeup demonstration by Burberry Beauty.



Let's take a look at the bags and shoes shall we?




Then, it was time for the Flower Arrangement Demonstration by Sing See Soon Flowers. Who says flowers can only be in vases? With a foam bed and lots of colourful flowers, you can make a flower bag for that girl's party, cocktail party and bet it will be the talking point of the night.




 

The store was decorated with flowers everywhere. It's really like stepping into a fairy's garden...




 We even got to bring home our very own little bloom! Nice right?


Just a note.
This was a very tasty Macha bite, I'll highly recommend when you go to Kamome Confections.
This is a must try!!

WooHoo! Time for makeup! I knew I just had to stay on for the demonstration and check out Burberry Beauty's latest collection...







During the demo, we were given the products to test out and the one I loved would be the foundation. Not only does it have this dewy effect, it also brightens and smoothens my skin!


Burberry Beauty is all about being natural, bringing out the beauty in you. There's nothing too exaggerated and I kinda like it. Something different from what I always do and certainly suitable for ladies of all ages.

After the demonstration, I approached the counter as I have already fell in love with the lipstick colour on the model. Makeup Artist, Braxus was very nice and explained the Burberry Beauty line to me.
 

Ta Da! Like it? The colour is so refreshing and so sweet! I feel 16 again! :)
 In our goodie bag were some lipstick and foundation samples. Check out my beauty blog -- www.colourhuney.blogspot.com for the review.






Thank you Tangs, Tang + Co for the invitation. Great night!

And thank you to Peiyun for the great company!


Photobucket




Blog Widget by LinkWithin