[Tried & Tested] Curél - Fundamental Solutions for Sensitive Skin

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Do you have sensitive skin? Always feeling dry on your skin and itchy or even develop rashes and flaky patches? I'm such a case, every once in a while, my skin will feel dry and itchy, causing red spots on face, clothes washed with different detergent gives me rashes and even some toners or creams stings on my skin! Sometimes, it gets so itchy, I have to get my hubby to apply cream all over the body...


You will often question why does my skin always become dry and itchy so easily? Well, it's because you might lack in ceramide.



Ceramide is an essential ingredient found in skin that locks in moisture within skin and helps boost skin's natural barrier function to protect against external irritation and moisture loss. When skin has sufficient ceramide, it can defend against external irritation, skin dryness and roughness.


Fret no more! Curél's here to save the day! Curél is Japan's No. 1 Brand for Sensitive Asian Skin. From face and body to scalp and hair, Curél frees people from sensitive skin problems and helps them live with confidence and peace of mind, 365 days a year.

Formulated from Kao's extensive dermatological science research Curél's hydrating and moisture-retaining ceramide care targets the actual causes of Asian skin and provides highly effective solutions to improve skin condition.

Curél's :
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Frangrance Free
  • Colorant Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Clinically tested on sensitive skin
  • pH balanced


Thanks to Curél and Cozycot, I was given the Curél Trial Kit II for the face. Curél skin care is formulated with ceramide functioning ingredient. So when you cleanse, you protect against ceramide loss and when you moisturize, it replenishes ceramide function and retains moisture.

Step 1: Makeup Cleansing Gel


It's a clear gel that can be used to remove makeup easily. It's pretty efficient in removing makeup, including my long-weaaring BB Cream. It's only my waterproof mascara and eyeliner takes a longer time to remove. I squeezed the gel on a cotton pad and eave over my eyes for a while before wiping off. It's easier that way.

The gel spreads easily on the skin and I didn't have to rub much to get the makeup off and it doesn't sting the skin or eyes!

Step 2: Foaming Wash


It's foam!

The foaming wash is light and one pump is enough for the whole face. I feel so bubbly in the foam wash and even my strength to wash my face is so light. Simply softly rub in the foam and wash off with water, my face feels so clean and dewy, there's even a little "breeze" after washing!

Step 3: Moisture Lotion II


This works like a toner, clear and watery lotion must be applied straight after cleansing. I would drop 4-5 drops on a cotton pad and gently apply all over my face. There's Eucalyptus Extract in this lotion and it deeply penetrates into the stratum corneum for skin to become smooth, fully moisturized and resistant to external irritation. The lotion doesn't sting the skin at all!

Step 4: Moisture Face Milk


The last and final step is definitely to moisturize. Five drops of this cream on my face, twice a day makes my skin soft and supple in just 3 days! It's feels a little sticky on the skin, but slowly it gets absorbed into skin, leaving the skin baby smooth. Woohoo!

Anyone with sensitive skin, should try out Curél, I bet you will fall in love with their products. I hope to try their body and hair care soon! Will review for you guys to know...



For more information, visit Curél Singapore's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Curel.SG



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin