[What's new] Kpop Boyband SHINee for Etude House

| |


Kpop music has expanded largely over the years and SHINee is definitely one of my favourite Korean boyband. And now not only are they back with a new album, they have also collaborated with Etude House to produce a new Limited Edition Collection - SHINI Star Special Edition.

Don't they look adorable!

The collection consist of 2 Clear Pacts, 1 SHINI Star Clear BB Lotion and the main highlight would be the 5 different Lip Balms that are colour suited to each member of the SHINee team.

Clear Pact: Control your face oil and makes smooth skin all day and protects your skin
  • Peach (makes natural skin)
  • Lavender (makes gorgeous skin)
SHINISTAR Clear BB Lotion
  • For all skin types
  • Whitening effect
  • SPF 20/PA++
SHINISTAR Lip Balm: Sweet and fragrant Lip Balm that makes lips moist all day

  • Shiny O - Onew's Peach Flavour Lip Balm
  • Shiny J - JongHyun's Grape Fruit Flavour Lip Balm
  • Shiny K - Key's Passion Fruit Flavour Lip Balm
  • Shiny M - Minho's Cherry Flavour Lip Balm
  • Shiny T - Taemin's Guava Flavour Lip Balm
After you finish the Lip Balm, the surprise is you will find the corresponding member of SHINee's autograph!!!

I got myself the BB Lotion and Lip Balm of my favourite SHINee member,  JongHyun's Grape Fruit Flavour Lip Balm (Shiny J).

With Flash
Without Flash.
The BB Lotion may seem a little fair when applied, but as you go by the day it oxidises and it blends with my skin. One other way is to set the cream with light brush of face powder and I'm good to go for a natural look. 5 tiny drops on my face is good enough to cover my re spots of dark circles. Highly recommended if you want flawless looking skin like those Korean celebrities...


The Lip Balm I got is Grapefruit flavoured. There's a slight orange tinge when applied and it's very long lasting, keeping my lips moist all day. Doesn't come off easily even when you eat. *So you can save quite abit of moolah*


Btw, there's some "incentives" when you spend more in Etude House.


Badges come when you purchase $20 of products, the puzzle is when you spent $30 and the Tin Box with Memo Standee inside comes only when you pruchase above $50. There's also a schedule book, but it comes only when you purchase $80 and above...

The puzzle works as a mystery letter too!
If I'm not wrong, files come with every purchase.
Yo! Loving this SHINee Autographed poster? It comes with $20 purchase!


I'm always getting my Etude House fix from Yu Xi from the Bugis branch of Etude House. Do go find her, I prefer her service and patience to introduce the products to me. *Huney recommendation*



Stocks are running low, so if you wana bring your very own SHINee home, you got to go check out Etude House fast!


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney


Blog Widget by LinkWithin