[What's New] Cozy Luxe Shunji Matsuo By Poise Is Now Open At 20 Handy Road

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Top local salon chain - Shunji Matsuo opened the 11th branch at 20 Handy Road and it promises of a more spacious salon with its sky high ceilings, white-washed decor and 8ft mirrors, with a [Cozy Luxe] concept.


This new outlet even have a private treatment room for customers who prefers privacy for some relaxation as well as a nail bar extension called Home Nails. You can simply get your hair and nails done here at one place, so time saving!


At the launch party, local artiste - Tay Kewei made a special appearance (hehehe, see her lovely curls?! It's done at the hair salon too!) and we also got to see a hair demo done by their international director stylists. They worked fast to get these styles done, which is your favourite?








Other than that, we also got our hair makeovers done in the salon, just in time for us to attend AFF 2014. It's the first time I got my hair poof-ed and fishtail braided. I'm kinda digging the style, the gradients of my green hair is finally shown off again!




See how my frizzy hair is all solved in one braid?!


Thank you Janice for the invite! 
I was totally loving her hairstyle, so spunky and stylish!



Thanks to Catherine for getting out hair styled so lovely, even hubby also got to "refresh" his hair...



Congratulations Shunji Matsuo on the opening of a new store. Shunji Matsuo By Poise is located at 20 Handy Road, Nomu #01-01, Singapore 229236



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin