[Tried & Tested] Models Own Speckled Egg Collection

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Though this collection came a little late for Easter, the Models Own Speckled Eggs Collection is still the best choice for Spring/Summer. Available in 5 pastel shades, these nail polishes all come packed full with tiny matte black glitter to give it the feel of a bird egg.


  • “Dove” – Cheeky Pink
  • “Duck” – Cornflower Blue 
  • “Goose” – Mellow Yellow
  • “Magpie” – Mint Green
  • “Swan” – Dreamy Lilac


  • I hardly do my nails in yellow, so I chose to have "Goose" the pastel yellow shade. It's a pretty weird shade as it's a cross between yellow and green. But I love the effect after 3 coats of it. My nails totally resemble that of an egg!


    I love how easily the glitter payoff comes with each coat, without having to dig for them. I can easily apply a nice layered coat and the slight sheer yellow nail polish allowing the glitter to show through gives it the egg shell feel.


    The longwearing nail polish, dries with a semi-matt, mottled finish. Removal of it is easy, nothing troublesome like the typical glitter polishes, just remove as per normal nail polish. I think I'm gona try Magpie next. What about you? Which shade would you pick?


    You can get the collection at aLT@BHG, John Little Plaza Singapura, Robinsons Orchard, selected Guardian and Sasa stores, retailing at $14.90 each. Have fun!




     photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




    Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


    Blog Widget by LinkWithin