A Chat With Thai Singer, Noona and Miss Earth Thailand 2013, Polly Before Creatively Thai 2014

| |
Hi Huneybees,


VivoCity will be showcasing a series of Eco-Fashion from Thai designers from 19 to 22 June 2014 during Creatively Thai 2014. Themed as 'Go Green In Style', Thailand singer - Ms Noona Nuengthuda Sophon and  Miss Earth Thailand 2013 - Ms Punika "Polly" Kulsoontornrut will be joining Miss Intercontinental Thailand 2013 - Ms SaiiAeim Sawangjang, and Asia New Star Model 2013 winner - Ms Boeing Phalatoon on  the runway.

Huney'Z World have caught up with these 2 pretty ladies - Ms Noona and Ms Polly to share their views on the topic of Eco-Fashion....


Q: What is ECO-Fashion to you?
To me, fashion always refers to luxury and extravagance. Once the theme of Eco-Fashion has been introduced, I feel that the need to mix fashion elements with natural materials is very important, so that the luxurious and “filthy” feelings will turn to a positive feeling and can be appropriate to anyone and any time. The use of natural resources in fashion needs to balance so it will not look too extravagant.

Q: When did you first start supporting Eco-Fashion?
I started from the use of environmental saving items, such as the reduction of plastic bag use when going shopping. And it always makes me feel good to be able to help with environmental issues. As fashion is part of my work, the selection of eco-friendly materials in fashion can also help to save the environment.

Q: Who is your favorite Thai Designer from Creatively Thai 2014 Showcase and why?
I have been a fan of HANEEF for a while, as the brand offers a variety of dresses that can be mixed and matched according to occasion. The brand has a men’s range as well, so it is very handy, too.

Q: In your view, what are the upcoming trends of Eco-fashion?
 In recent years there have been many designer brands paying more intention to Eco-fashion. Many adapt their designs with the use of natural fabric, local weave, and primitive threads, such as Tory Burch and Top Shop. I think the theme “Mixed Culture” will be very hot this year.

Q: What is your message to your fans on Eco-fashion?
I'd like to support the trend of Eco-Fashion, especially products that are eco-friendly to the environment. It is good to start now, so we all can help saving the environment!


Q: What is ECO-Fashion to you?
 I think it refers to the selection of materials and products that are eco-friendly and eco-saving. And I feel the need to help save the environment, so in choosing dresses, accessories and products, I prefer eco-friendly materials.

Q: When did you first start supporting Eco-Fashion?
As holder of the title of Miss Earth (Water) International 2013, I have been actively involved with fashion since being crowned. As a beauty pageant contestant, we have to act as fashion representatives along with being cultural presenters. The idea of eco-saving fashion is also a good thing to help save the world. So I became interested in selecting what to wear.

Q: Who is your favorite Thai Designer from Creatively Thai 2014 Showcase and why?
I have known the brand WATCHARA for a long time. Even before the designer started the brand and worked for the famous "PICHITRA" brand, I have been a big fan of him. I think the brand is very international and universal, yet very conservatively Thai. So the brand reveals the tone of Thailand with an international design.

Q: In your view, what is the upcoming trends of Eco-fashion?
The story of nature, forest, wildlife, and flowers is always sparkling. I see there are many brands that show interest in the theme. And I think the use of flower and nature will be hot for a long time.

Q: What is your message to your fans on Eco-fashion?
I'd like to encourage all of us to look back at where we come from - Nature. The way of life that we have long been living saves the earth and environment. It is never too late to save the planet. And we can all start from using eco-friendly items in our family, and then later in our community and country. Let's start now or it's too late to save the earth!


So, make a date and pop on over to VivoCity 19-22 June 2014!
See you there!





Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin