Nominate An Inspiration For Big-Hearted Family Awards To Win NDP Tickets!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


To love and care for someone is a job that takes alot of time and persistence. Have you been inspired by a loving someone? Why not share the story of a person or family that made a difference in your world here at http://familyawards.sg.

It could be a neighbour, colleague’s family, volunteer, teacher, friend, or even a stranger! 
Honour their time and kindness by recommending them for these Awards.

NDP2014 Actual and Preview Tickets to be Won!


My person of inspiration has got to be my Dad! Not to say its cheesy coz its Father's Day and I'm saying this, but this big fellow has devoted all his time and effort on us. Not only is he the sole breadwinner of the family, he is always there for us when in times of need and trouble.

I know that whenever I'm in a stump, in trouble, he is my response to my Bat Signal. Though he is very tired or busy with work, he always finds time for the family, giving us unforgettable memories. There are times when I take him for granted, but I just want take this chance to say "Thank you Daddy!"


So, be sure to head on over to the Big-Hearted Family Awards on the Awards website - http://familyawards.sg to share your story and show your care for the community at the Care and Share fundraising portal - http://www.ncss.gov.sg/careandshare/!


Nominations end on 16 June 2014. So hurry!

Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin