VIP Fashion Night - Juicy Couture

| |
Hi Huneybees,


When I hear of Juicy Couture, I always think of Paris Hilton. JC is all about sweetness, pink, Barbie-like, cutie-pie and on and on. Everytime I step into their store, I feel like a little girl all over again. And this very night, thanks to MBS, I got the chance to be pampered in the store...



The new season is all ready for winter and feels so Christmas-sy already...


Is this Marie Antoinette lookalike statue a JC must have? I went to KL's Juicy Couture and there she was too!



Let's take a little tour around Palace Juicy Couture... I feel like a princess in here!




Welcome to wonderland!

Juicy Couture is not just about clothes you know? They have accessories like charm braceets and now, watches too!



Ok. I know lots of you are screaming on the other end. Pink chocolate fondue! Dipped with marshmallow and sprinkles? It's like a girl's sweet 16th party!!!!!!



And then, here's the fun part! There was this media board, where models were posing for photos and guess what? I got to stand with them for a picture too! I'm a princess and a model too! :X



Got to have a little keepsake too!
There was a trolley of props and I chose the Lollipop and dog. I can't pose for nuts! These models were super adorable with theirs though... :)

Cute little puppy eh?
Remember I didn't get my chance at the Vedure Nail Bar? I got my nails done in Juicy Couture! Yipee!!!



I already had nail colour on, so the nail artist suggested to add a ribbon-like white cross line and stuck on some bling bling. Alternate pink and purple rhinestones!




Nice nice?

There was this other lady on the other end who had her nails done too. She had more blings than me! I loved her nails as much as mine!


Ok! I'm not showing off, but I am super duper excited when I was handed this bag of pink goodies with this "Choose Juicy Box" and I was thinking, maybe pink chocolates? And see what popped out when I opened it?! A Juicy Couture T-shirt! Yipee! I'm a JC girl too!


The next few photos are pages of the catalogue I received. I love the style and certain pieces. Clever ideas of playing with colour, prints and layering. So, check this out...











Have a pinky good time!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin