AFA 2011 - Sneak Peek

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I was at AFA 2011 yesterday. Yes, I was sick and all, but the power of J-culture can never resisted! I missed the media conference earlier on, but I was still happy to be able to move around the Festival ground to check out the merchandises, the cosplayers (this year they have raised the bar) and check out the crowds.

Here's a little sneak peek on what to expect:




Not forgetting the super long queue butler cafe and maid cafe. Be sure to go down early as you can expect to queue for ages to get in there....

Also, if you wana see the pictures and what happened at the media conference, do check out Hong Peng's blog for it.  http://hpility.blogspot.com/2011/11/afa-2011-anime-festival-asia-2011-press.html




Singapore Anime Festival Asia 2011 (AFA2011) will be held at Suntec City Convention Hall till Sunday (13th November 2011)! Hurry grabs your tickets today to visit the largest Anime show in Southeast Asia! I'll be down again today for the last day. Come on down to join me and friends ya? I bet the last day would have more surprises! Have a great weekend and don't forget to check back tonight for more updates!


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin