Charity with Gloria Jean's

| |
Hi Huneybees,


In my previous post for Gloria Jean's, I mentioned that there was a charity on their opening day and I was down to support the event. Nothing is better than doing charity. I've been attending events after events, but nothing made me feel as happy as this one. I was excited I could do my bit for charity and was more happy to hear that the funds raised that day was over $7000! Big thank you to all of you who was at the event that day ~


Check out the crowd that day!



Cappuccino for a Cause was supported by these celebrities:

Adrian Pang (Fly Entertainment Artiste), Dawn Ho (Jazz Singer), Linda Black (HBO TV Host), Jo Soh (Fashion Designer), Steven Chia (ChannelNewsAsia Presenter), Cale Chew (Artiste), Nicole Chen (Celebrity DJ), Nic Wong (Fashion Designer)



The host was Linda Black and she introduced the different celebrities and the items they have put up for the silent auction.





I placed bidded for Dawn Ho's album and Jo Soh's paintings. Hmmm, but maybe it was a tad too low? Well, at least I try right?



Busy Gloria Jean's and Celebrity Baristas at work...


Irene was there that day, love her tri-colour hair too!


After enjoying my cup of coffee, I went around snapping photos- photos with celebrities and also of them busy at work. Loved how the celebrities brought their friends and loved ones down to do their bit too. Adrian Pang even had his kids to help out and Oli Pettigrew dropped by to see his wife, Linda Black.



I loved Dawn Ho's voice, enjoyed the songs that she sang, even this little girl was attracted to her and she sat there quietly next to her mum to listen to the beautiful music...



Check out the celebrities' creativity!


Charity does not stop once the event is over. If you would like to do a part for charity, feel free to visit Grace Haven's Singapore Facebook Page and Gloria Jean's Singapore Facebook Page.

Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin