Sexy Kate Tsui 徐子珊 Serenade Crowd At The SKECHERS Sundown Festival 2014

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Ok, I'm the TVB fanatic here. That's why a special blog post for one of my favourite Hong Kong artiste - Kate Tsui 徐子珊. Always love her makeup and those electrifying eyes of hers never fails to melt our hearts...


For Skechers Sundown Festival 2014, Kate was clad in a sexy asymmetrical tube dress, generously treating us to those long slender legs of hers. She was glowing and bling-ing with her swarovski embellished fedora hat, necklace and even stilettos.


We LOVE you too!
This sexy Miss Hong Kong spoke in fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese and not on minute short of her smiles and jokes, while showing off her recent practices on singing, though not fantastic, but her voice is so nice! She even sang English/Mandarin version of the song that recently been on my playlist - 爱很简单. Guess she's been watching "Don't Go Breaking My Heart 2 单身男女2" ?
Hehehehe....


More photos here:




Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin