[Digital Fashion Week 2014] Day 2 Hair Style By Monsoon Hair House

| |
Hi Huneybees,


So, my celeb treatment went on and for Day 2 of Digital Fashion Week 2014, I was back at Monsoon Hair House Novena to get my hair styled. For that day, Joanne let my hair down, straightened it and gave me waterfall braids on my fringe.


Everyone loved it and said it was a different look for me, the best of all even my hubby complimented my look! Ok set, Joanne more looks please. LOL!

That's Jack and Joanne braiding my hair... :)
 So, here's a closer look at my hair from all angles. Totally dig the back view.... :)




Thank you Joanne for the amazing 'do!


What I wore: Shirt from River Island (you can get from ZALORA), Faux Leather Skirt & body chain from Forever21, spike bag from DEPRESSION and shoes from Jeffrey Campbell.

If you are attending events and want a new look,  come look for Jack and Joanne at Monsoon Hair House in Novena Square. You guys will love them!

Monsoon @ Novena Square 
Add: 238 Thomson Road
Tel: +65 6333 5586
Website: 
http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin