For The Fans - CROSS GENE At SKECHERS Sundown Festival 2014

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Here's a dedicated blog post for the fans of CROSS GENE 크로스진.  (*Yes, I know you girls LOVE them) The boys were recently in Singapore for Skechers Sundown Festival 2014, that happened at the F1 Pit, next to the Singapore Flyer. Against the beautiful Marina Bay landscape, the boys sang and dance, bringing energy to the stage and of course, the screaming fans were a proof of that.


CROSS GENE is a six-member multinational boy band based in South Korea, consisting of South Korean Sangmin 김상민, Yongseok 김용석, Shin 신원호 and Seyoung 이세영, Chinese Casper 中泽祥 and Japanese Takuya 寺田拓哉.


Shin and Takuya had the most fans that night and unfortunate me, I had a screaming one right behind me, my ears are still ringing from that. But nothing will kill my mood, watching and hearing these boys perform. They really liven up the crowd!



For opening, they performed "I'm Not A Boy, Not Yet A Man" as well as "Shooting Star", "Crazy", "Dirty Pop" and "On The Floor". Here's a couple of videos from their performance and do check out the gallery for more of their photos. Hope you bees like it, go ahead and share them, but don't forget to give me credits. :P 



Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin