[Tried & Tested] O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum Works Wonder On My Skin

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I returned home to find a package waiting for me at the table. I finally received my O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 serum from Wishtrend! The product is nicely wrapped with bubble wrap and the product reached  me in tip-top condition.



According to the Wishtrend site, the O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum was the best selling item of 2012 and was even ranked the best selling item in Singapore No.1 commerce (2012)! There are also many benefits listed, like how it can tighten up loose skin, can whiten or recover trouble scars, and remove blackheads.
  • Volume : 30ml
  • All Skin Types
  • Made in Korea


The product came titled in English, but the rest of it is in Korean, lucky at Wishtrend, they have a review video as well as some product knowledge and how to use.


The O.S.T. Original Pure Vitamin C20 serum comes in dropper bottle, with the dropper packed separately, so that the Vitamin C is kept fresh in the bottle. The bright orange packaging already spells it all and the dark coloured is used to block out light which will cause the Vitamin C to oxidise and lose its effectiveness. So, after opening, keep it refrigerated. (*Applying the cool serum on my skin is also very refreshing every morning.)



There's a fresh welcoming citrus fragrance when you open it and I like how they used a dropper system to maintain the state of the serum, leaving it uncontaminated and so you can share it with your mothers and sisters.



The serum has a slight yellow tinger and it feels thick with a gooey consistency, but it is super absorbant! I basically apply 2-3 drops on my face after cleansing my face and applying toner. A few simple massaging of the serum and it gets fully absorbed into the skin.

At first, when I first started using, there was a slight tingling sensation. I was a little frightened as I have hyper sensitive skin, I thought I was having a reaction. But after Googling, I realised that is so for the first few usage, and it is true. 4 days after using the product, the feeling is gone and I guess the product is starting its magic on my skin.

The fine lines on my skin seem to have lighten, become less obvious and my face seemed to have its own glow back. If you have been following my Instagram, I have gone with minimun makeup recently, coz I really love how my skin is showing off its natural beauty ~ 

Here are also some of the FAQs on the website...



The OST Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum is retailing at USD24.99 for a bottle of 30ml and is exclusively available at WishTrend! http://www.wishtrend.com/502–ost-original-pure-vitamin-c-20-serum.html.


New and existing customers can use the following code for discounts.
-Voucher Code: RFXLSCOZ (3 USD voucher / Able to combine with other voucher) 
-Expiry date: the end of 2013
-Minimum Amount to Use: Over 20 USD order


About Wishtrend
Wishtrend is the hub for Korean beauty secrets! It believes in sourcing the best cosmetics for its customers, not just those that have huge distribution networks and marketing budgets. To cater to the Singapore market, Wishtrend sells its products through Qoo10. You can have a look here. 

Wishtrend Singapore Facebook Page  --- https://www.facebook.com/wishtrend.sg



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin