[Tried & Tested] Go Bold or Nude With Maybelline

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Are you Bold or Nude?

Introducing the all new lipsticks from Maybelline. Choose from both sides - BOLD & NUDE to suit your character. BOLD is brighter and more matte whereas NUDE is more glossy and add sweetness to your look. Which if more you?


For the BOLD range, I have the MAT 1-5 (Hot Pink, Sugar Pink, Cheeky Coral, Vivid Coral, Bold Red), each a strong colour and I'm loving it. This is definitely more my style, super match with my pink hair! This is a range for those who like to do light eye makeup and want to show off your lips.


Colour Swatch
From Top Left: MAT 1, MAT 2, Mat 3
From Bottom Left: MAT 4, MAT 5
Nice right? I feel so Nicki Minaj! My favourite from the range is MAT1 (Hot Pink).

For the NUDE range, I have the NE01 (Blush Beige), NE04 (Velvet Coral), NE05 (Nude Pink) and NE06 (Sheer Rose). The colours are not very bright, just a light sheer tinge to your lips, with a glossy effect. Highly recommend for those who focus more on their eye makeup.


Colour Swatch
From Left: NE01, NE04, NE05 and NE06

I have NE01 (Blush Beige) on. It's a soft pink tinge on my lips and I like how it sweetens the whole look, as sometimes with a full black eyeliner, I tend to look too fierce.


So which one are you?
BOLD or NUDE?



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin