4 Fingers Opens 2nd Branch At Plaza Singapura

| |
Hi Huneybees,


One of the uprising fast food restaurants in Singapore has got to be 4 Fingers. The baby of 4 foodie friends, was first launched in Singapore at ION Orchard and today marks to celebration of their 2nd branch at Plaza Singapura.


Yipee! No more having to queue and have everyone squeezed at ION! (Seriously! They have adapted the "buzzerr" system where you can sit around and wait for your order). 


The restaurant is located right at the entrance of Plaza Singapura, right opposite of Starhub (where Cafe Cartel used to be). Prime location and I bet alot more crowd would be here for their popular Bonchon Crispy Chicken!

 

I have not been to 4 fingers as I've always been "scared off" by the super long queue and it was a blessing to be able to taste the wonderful dishes they have at the restaurant during their pre-launch party earlier yesterday.


The Bonchon Crispy Chicken really lives up to its fame. Consisting of wings and drumlettes in soy garlic was a bite of heaven for me. Not something that I've tasted before and I love the crispiness of the skin, yet not too much flour covering the juice chicken flesh. 


 Make it a set, pair it with their tofu salad or seaweed fries!



All I can say is I have found a new love.
Be sure to drop by at their new branch this weekend for the Buy 1, Get 1 proomotion (for set meals)!
See ya all there!




4 Fingers @ Plaza Singapura
#01-32 (Opposite Starhub)
Opening Hours: 11:00am – 11:00pm

For more information


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin