[Tried & Tested] Etude House Eraser Show Products

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Removing makeup is such a b*tch! Especially when you have the waterproof, water resistant products, it takes ages to remove! I always say, it's easier to put on makeup than removing it. I've set out on a journey to try out makeup removers and today, I must say I found an economic and effective collection....

With Etude House Eraser Show collection, it's a breeze to get my makeup off and I must say, gently too! Say good bad to constant rubbing and fine lines!

See my video review here:


Impressive right? Here's a closer look at the Etude House Eraser Show Line Remover Stick and Etude House Eraser Show Mascara Cleaner as they might be a little blur in the video...

Etude House Eraser Show Line Remover Stick is like a crayon...
Etude House Eraser Show Mascara Cleaner
A closer look at the mascara cleaner wand. Every lash can be coated with the remover easily...
Products Featured:
- Etude House Eraser Show Line Remover Stick
- Etude House Eraser Show Mascara Cleaner
- Etude House Eraser Show Eye Remover Tissues
- Etude House Eraser Show Cleansing Serum



Stay pretty babes!
Don't be lazy and remove your makeup at the end of every day...



Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin