Samsung Fashion Steps Out 2013 After Party At COACH

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Just want to shine more light on the COACH collection showcased during the Samsung Fashion Steps Out 2013 as well as the lowdown on what happened at the After Party at their flagship store in Wisma Atria.






For their Summer collection, it's all about colours and being the COACH fan myself, I've set my eyes on a couple of them. So at the after party, it was music and fun. I even got to bring home a souvenir ~





Live music together with a shop full of shopping experience was definitely a great way to end the night!



Left:  Andrew Stainleck Vice President & General Manager of Coach SE Asia
We even spotted a few of the invited celebrity guests at the event.

Posing extraordinaire - Joey Mead-King with my friend, Shah and I.
Pat Law, Rebecca Tan, Max Loong, Teo Seng Loong and Bobby Tonelli
Gorgeous mum  - Wong Li Lin.

So, here's what the little souvenir was. We each received a keychain that night and we got our initials embossed on it. We have our very own COACH keychain! YIPEE!


Thank you COACH and Samsung!



COACH Flagship Store
#02-19/27 Wisma Atria


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin