[What's New] Be Young and Price Saving With Kiehl's

| |
Hi Huneybees,


As age catches up with me, I am on the constant search for anti-aging products. With a brand that I trust - Kiehl's, I seem to have found the solution. 



At the Kiehl's "POWERHOUSE" Bloggers' Event, I was introduced to the Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Pore Reducing Cream and Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream. Combined with Copper and Calcium, the products helps strengthens, reorganise the elastin of skin, prevents collagen degradation and aids in the collagen formation.







After a few weeks of using the 2 products, I can see the fine lines under my eyes reducing, not so obvious and definitely look a few years younger!


Together with the new product launch, Kiehl's have also brought in a very, very good news. As they are gaining quick popularity across the world, they have decided to REDUCE their prices so that more of you can benefit from their products! 


Totally a worldwide first across all brands! With inflation and increasing costs on EVERYTHING, Kiehl's have definitely helped us alot, especially at the pockets.



We played a games during the event, and we are all shocked at the price drop! They go as low as 30% off!






Drop by the Kiehl's store nearest to you and check out the promotions!
Thank you Kiehls!



Photobucket




Blog Widget by LinkWithin