987FM BBQ Beach Bash Presented By Sjora

| |
Hi Huneybees,


On Saturday, 987FM and Sjora held the 987 BBQ Beach Bash at Sentosa Wavehouse. It was sweltering hot, but it didn't melt our desire to party!


Being a beach party, bikini babes were definitely a must have! And also, we were treated to free flow of BBQ (by BBQwholesale.com) and Sjora (a premium and refreshing flavorful beverage, made from a unique blend of Mango, Pinapple Juice and Milk), together with airbrush tattoos. I even got one for myself and hubby's been calling me Ah Lian (Definition here) ... *Sigh*



Adorable girls with matching bone singlets.
This guy was so cute to have a Mickey Mouse on the back of his neck...

My tattoo on my chest and Yun had a bat signal on her wrist...
At the party with my babes...
Nothing beats having good company and good music. The performers for the day were local bands Jack and Rai as well as The Sam Willows. Some of you might have seen their performance on my Instagram, but I'll put the videos here again...



A shot with my fav duo - Jack and Rai.


Spotted Benjamin and Sandra (of The Sam Willows) amongst the crowd.
There were games played, contests and lucky draws. Lucky me also won $500 worth of vouchers. Yipee! Shopping time all thanks to 987FM and Sjora!

The Double Ds.
With Divian.
With the 987FM DJs - Divian, Vernon, DeeKosh and Justin. Namely The Double Ds and The Muttons.


Well, they always say good times end fast. Before we knew it, the sun was setting and the party was coming to an end. It was great fun and I'm definitely looking forward to next year's bash. Thank you 987FM and Sjora!


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg
Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!










Blog Widget by LinkWithin