Guess What I'll Do If I Had Thor's Mjölner?

| |
Hi Huneybees,


The super cute Avenger - Thor is back with Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World”!

Nothing beats seeing this hunk (played by Chris Hemsworthwaving his mighty Mjölner restoring order across the cosmos, saving us from the vengeful Malekith and his army of dark elves. Right ladies? *wink*


Speaking of Thor's Mjölner, what would you do if you had it for a day?



For me, I would love to use it to whack the lot of baddies, rid the world of them. I'm not talking about being a hero like Thor, but rather more of ridding my life of all the "little people" (打小人). We Chinese believe in whacking these little people, we can be rid of bad luck. A little like stabbing voodoo dolls, but in this, I why whack the little paper made dolls when I can whack the real ones with Thor's Mjölner instead?!

“打你个死人头,打到你无法呼吸!打你的小人脚,打到你转身就得逃。”
Not only will I be whacking the b-ji-ji-s out of them, I can even send lightning down to strike them too! OMG! That's vicious of me right? But well, that's called good riddance! That's Huney'Z style of getting rid of bad luck eh? LOL!


Thor will be back end of October, so be sure to grab your tickets early!


Catch Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World” in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013! For more updates, like the Official Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Singapore Facebook Page, and subscribe to the Official Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin