Giving The Samsung NX2000 Camera A "Test Drive"

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I have had the Samsung NX2000 camera for a month now and yes, any pictures you see on my blog for the month of September has been taken with this amazing camera. I've gotten the lovely shade of pink, all thanks to the Samsung and wana know what I think about the camera? Watch this video...


So, like in the video, I mentioned some of the amazing features and did a comparison to the Samsung NX300 camera. As you can see from the picture below, the NX300 is a bulkier camera and in a way more manly in comparison to the cute pink NX2000 camera, where the lens can be shrunk for a more compact stowaway.

The Samsung NX300 Camera.

The lens of the Samsung NX2000 can be shrunk and made compact.

With a press of the Direct Link button, you can instantly receive photos from your camera to your smart phones.
In fact, even on the back of both cameras, it's so much more kept clean on the NX2000, so that when you are holding on to the camera, you won't end up changing some settings.



My favourite modes on the NX2000 would have to be the Rich Tones, Panorama and Waterfall. Seeing in comparison below, you would understand why I switch between the Rich Tones mode and Aperture Priority mode.

 

 

Settings that you can adjust when in the Aperture Priority mode.
A picture taken on the Auto mode.
When pictures are taken on the Rich Tones mode, the gold character stands out even more!
And since I can adjust settings on the Aperture Priority mode, I can make more photos even more vibrant!
And last but not least, my favourite Panorama mode. You simply have to hold on to the shutter button and do a sweep across any landscape and you can get a 180° landscape photo! Check out this picture I took during National Day, not only did I manage to snap the Marina Bay Skyline, I even manage to snap the fireworks moment as well!



If you would like to know more about Samsung's NX Cameras, please visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SamsungNX.


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin