[What's New] Sneak Peek At Stardust By John Little

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I was given a little surprise Stardust last week. A bag of goodies were dropped at my doorsteps and boy, was I pampered! Stardust - a one-stop store under John Little, is the place for skincare, hair care and cosmetics, housing both popular and niche beauty brands and health supplements.

I received the Pantene Color & Perm Lasting Care Shampoo & Conditioner, PureDerm Dead Sea Mud Mask (Papaya), Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Essence Moisturiser, Loreal Youth Code Prodigious Rejuvenating Pre-Essence and Organia Olive & Shea Butter Hand Cream.



I've tried the Pantene Color & Perm Lasting Care Shampoo & Conditioner before and if you wana know more, check out my 14-Day Healthy Hair Challenge here:



I've not tried the PureDerm Dead Sea Mud Mask yet, but I guess with the upcoming Fashion Week, it will come in handy...


When I saw the Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Essence Moisturiser, I jumped right into opening it and using that night. It's a moisturising essence that you can use for the night, applying it to your face and neck. The pinkish sparkly gel like essence is quickly absorbed into the skin and the morning after, you have tighter, smoother skin! LOVE it!


When applied every night, the non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with glycolic acid works over a normal sleep cycle to give you uninterrupted exfoliation while antioxidants and moisturizers continuously provide soothing hydration to tighen skin's surface.



Hehehe, turning 30 soon, I'm definitely into anything that can reverse time and make me look young. The Loreal Youth Code Prodigious Rejuvenating Pre-Essence help boost up the effects of any skincare you put on top of it!


So, it works hand in hand with any products to get the effects you want. Extra hydration, faster Whitening speed or even look younger faster when you have anti-aging products on top. With its Pro-Gen Technology, Adenosine, Hydroxyetheylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, it will increase the expression of recovery genes involved in cellular level, slows the effects of aging in skin and has pro-exfoliating action to improve absorption of the active ingredients.


The Organia Olive & Shea Butter Hand Cream was what I needed! With the daily handshaking, my hands had to be smooth and I was definitely lacking in moisturizing my hands. I change my nail colours every week and the nail polish remover can be very drying, so this made in korea hand cream was just nice to moisturise my fingers! :)

Stardust by John Little is located at:
#03 – 11, Plaza Singapura,

featuring some exclusive brands like:
Do-Best, Naris, Sana, CanMake, Hello Kitty, KissMe, Fasio, ZA, Sexy Girl, Kawaii Tokyo, Kose, Seikkisei, Dejavu Covermark, Lioele, L'egere, sOmang, Milani, Lord & Berry, Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, Lierac & Nuxe

Have a lovely beauty time my Huneybees!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin