Sony Uphoria - Mike Posner

| |
Hi Huneybees,



It was pouring on Saturday, but no one can stop Mike Posner and Train fans from turning up at the Sony Uphoria event. A huge tent at the back of *Scape was erected and sweet people of Sony had umbrellas ready for us to pick us up from Curious Teepee and the whole place inside was air-conditioned, so that we don't get too "heat up" in there....



We got to play with the Sony Tablet. Really neat gadget, love the elevated feature.
Was there with the babes, Peiyun and Michelle. Valentine got delayed by rain.




I'm a proud Sony Ericsson, Android owner, how can I miss out a pic with the Android Bot.

Spot any stars? I even got the chance to take a pic with the host, Oli Pettigrew. Cute right? Peiyun said he reminded her of Stephen Gately.



Check out the crowd! Everyone got there early to 'chope' their seats....
Just in case you are asking me who is Mike Posner? Read this: Michael Robert "Mike" Posner (born February 12, 1988) is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. Posner released his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff, on August 10, 2010. The album includes the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 single "Cooler Than Me," his second single, "Please Don't Go," as well as his third single, "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" featuring Lil Wayne.


 Ok, enough blabbling, let's welcome MIKE POSNER!



The opening number was a "Baby Please Don't Go" followed by "Cheated". He's energy was amazing! The moment he stepped onto the stage, he had fans screaming at the top of their voices and it didn't stop at all! I literally went temporary deaf there. All his songs were so catchy, everyone was singing to them, bouncing and screaming, it was madness!





I love hearing Mike Posner's voice, maybe coz it reminds me alot of Justin Timberlake? Both are talented at making songs, have their very own unique voices and play musical instruments. Hmmm, upcoming big star?





And at this moment, he took off his jacket and grabbed a teddy to give to one of his fan. Wonder was she robbed later? 




On the piano, he did a cover of Oasis's "Wonderwall" and he ever drummed to Adele's "Rolling in the Deep"!





Let's do the brain....

The big grand finale was Mike-y jumped onto the piano and start jumping, dancing, while performing "Cooler Than Me". It was super chaotic when he came down from stage to shake hands with the fans. I was almost 'stomped' to deaf. The video I was recording got interrupted, but well, I had fun!

For more photos, visit my Facebook album: 

For the videos I've taken that night, check out my Youtube Channel:


P.S. Thanks to Superadrianme and Sony for the tickets!


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin