Be Patient... I'm Trying My Christmas Best

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's already December and I am already trying my very best to rush through my articles. Apologies for my tardiness, but my back's really not allowing me to sit through a complete article. Now I need double the time, coz every 1 hour, I need 30 mins to lie down and rest my back.


Yes! Coming 18 December, I'm running my annual 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. It's a little different this year as I'm bringing it through Christmas till end of the year, to be slightly closer to the Twelvetide and so that my Huneybees can also get presents way past Christmas Day, to usher in 2016! =)


So, while I get the presents and articles ready, stay tuned and read my writeups ok? To Huneybees who wish for even more immediate updates, follow my Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/huney_84/.

Muahz! Muahz! Muuahz! ( ˘ ³˘)♥





 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin