[Tried & Tested] Etude House Color Lips-fit Lipsticks (Spring 2014 Collection)

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Etude House has been one Korean beauty brand I've been using since Day 1 they launched in Singapore, and everytime there's something new, I would be rushing to stores for them. A little bird told me of their new launch - Color Lips-fit Lipsticks and I knew I had to have them!


Endorsed by the pretty Sulli and Krystal from Korean girl band - f(x), they lipsticks were definitely something to have this Summer!




These Color Lips Fit lipsticks being soft and silky, with an airy texture that provides vivid colour pigmentation. With a range of seven lovely colours and one clear gloss, there's a shade for everyone to show off those lips!
  • PK001 Magical Fit Pink
  • PK002 Silhouette Fit Pink
  • PK003 Fantasy Fit Pink (Sulli’s pick) *Already sold out by the way I arrived!*
  • BE101 See Through Fit Beige
  • OR201 Dream Fit Coral (Krystal’s pick)
  • OR202 Wanna Fit Orange
  • RD301 Perfect Fit Red
  • H901 Petit & Top Coat

Here's a swatch of the lipsticks on my hand, basically what you see is what you get. The color on the top lid of the packaging is the color you get on the lips. 

I fell in love immediately on how vibrant the colours were and how easily the colours get picked up with just one swipe. But since I've been "collecting" quite a bit of lip colours, I only got the BE101 See Through Fit Beige.


Even the packaging is so bright and bubbly like the colours!


So, I had the lipstick on the moment I got it and I simply loved how *may I stress* easily it glides onto my lips. Once it's dried, there's this light powdery texture, you almost don't feel it at all. There's a matte texture to it and it can be a little drying (that is why the topcoat would be required). 

It didn't transfer at all, even after a few drinks, except that the colour faded off slightly. But the good thing is that the lipstick is buildable and you can layer on a bit more after that.


The only thing I didn't like was the smell. Though it is suppose to be fruity, it kinda reminded me of cough syrups, but luckily once applied, you don't really get the smell or the taste of it. 


The shade that I got - BE101 See Through Fit Beige had a tinge of orange in its nude shade, slightly different from the pinkish nude shade that I have. But I liked how I can match it with almost any colour eyeshadow, definitely a shade for olive skin-toned ladies like me.


If you buy Etude House Color Lips-Fit lipsticks at the store, they are giving out mini H901 top coats per lipstick. It gives the lipstick a slightly more glossy look, but I would prefer it matte, you can have a little lip balm on before applying the lipstick!

Do share your photos with me if you do get the lipsticks! I can't wait to see how the rest of the lipsticks look like on your lips!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin