[What's New] The All New Packaged Black Box (February)

| |
Hi Huneybees,



Black Box Singapore celebrates their one-year anniversary and with that comes a new box packaging! It's slimmer and sexier with a new "figure"! I love the new design but it makes the box a little harder to open. >.<|||

Inside the box, as usual you'll find an information card that describes the products, list full sized retail price and where to buy the products of the samples you love. 



VOUCHERS
  1. London Weight Management - Free $300 Slimming Voucher
  2. Phoenix La Beaute - Phoenix Classic Facial Treatment $38 (U.P $280)
  3. Xin Shun Fa Bak Kut Teh - 50% Offer @ $3.50 U.P $7) for Signature Dish and @$7 (U.P. $9.60) for set meal.
  4. ZIAJA  - Facebook Store Special promo in March 2014 only. FREE delivery for all orders above $20 and $5 for delivery below $20.

PRODUCTS

- L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil
I have tried this before and I find that the oil is very lightweight and keeps hair tangle-free for a long period of time.

- NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner
It's so simple, I just have to use it as a usual soap and then just wash off, I have smooth skin all set for the day. No sticky feeling and my skin feels hydrated!

- Hee Eternity Hydro Gel Mask 24K Gold Syn-Ake
This mask has two parts to allow for better fit, it fits my face to a T and it's so easy to apply. It's also the first mask that I know of, that you can put into hot water after the face treatment for an extra hands/feet treatment.

- Ziaja Goat's Milk Body Lotion, Orange Butter Creamy Shower Soap, Natural Olive Body Butter, Marine Algae Deep Moisturizing Cream

Your skin feels moisturised and pampered after using this series of products. I specially love the Orange Butter Creamy Shower Soap fragrance.

UNISOY Milk Powder
The nutritious soy milk powder dissolves easily and it tastes great, however the black soy milk took forever to dissolve and after a while I got so tired of stirring... =X

Darlie Expert Fresh Toothpaste
It's minty, it keeps my breath fresh, my teeth white. LOVE IT!




To find out more and ballot for a BLACK BOX, visit http://www.blackbox.sg for your very own FREE BLACK BOX with at least 4 deluxe samples in the next edition of BLACK BOX!Curiosity Satisfied!
Don't forget to "LIKE" BLACK BOX on Facebook and hear about the latest giveaways and the latest promotions !


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin