Alice Madness Returns

| |

Hi Huneybees,

I just got the newsletter from EA games and boy, was I excited! They have a new game upcoming and it's part of the American McGee's Alice in Wonderland chronicles.

For those who don't know, this is not some cutesy pink girly game. It's all dark, gothic and Alice comes with a blade who goes killing. I played the first edition and I can't wait for this new game that's coming in June! I almost went crazy trying to finish the game last time and I bet I'm gona spend lotsa time on this one.

Check out the trailer here:









Right now, they have already revealed 2 worlds in the game, Queensland and Mysterious East. I can't wait to see more and for the game to be launched. Interested parties can subscribe to their newsletter at the official site...






Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin