[What's New] I Can't Wait For The MAC Cosmetics' Huggable 2015 Summer Collection !!!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I can't wait for tomorrow! Coz I will be able to hug this huge huggable shocking pink bear from MAC Cosmetics! 


Yes! Another new limited edition launch and this time, a collection of new Huggable Lipcolour lipstick shades for the hot, hot summer!!



MAC Huggable 2015 Summer Collection will feature ten new saturated pink and coral lip shades that will hit our shores tomorrow at Sephora ION Orchard. 


MAC Huggable Lipcolour 2015 Summer Collection

  • Bare Hug
  • Dramatical
  • Soft Talking
  • I’m Game
  • Love Feeling
  • I’m In
  • Play It Soft
  • Glamorized
  • Flaming Lips
  • Fashion Force

These shades are looking good and I can't wait to check them out tomorrow.  Which ones should I get????

 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin