[Tried & Tested] Hug Those Comfy Lips With MAC Huggable Lipcolors

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Say 'Hug Me' with the all new MAC Huggable Lipcolor! They are back by popular demand and have brought in this huge teddy bear to join in the fun! This time, there are more bright, shocking pink and orange shades to celebrate the Summer!


The 10th shade - Bare Hug was not available and that's been the one I've been wanting to have. *sob sob* See this swatch from Temptalia below and you will know why it is a hotseller... :(


The Huggable lip shades have been known to give your lips those glossy, luminous, creamy look that clings to your lips for hours, making them look juicy, ready for kisses. Enhanced with collagen, you know your lips will be conditioned while you wear these lovely shades and the unique gel base melts upon contact, allowing each shade to glide on effortlessly. They are not meant to be true opaque shades, just as though glaze upon donuts! Delicious eh?

Before I drone on and on, here's a lowdown on what happened at the MAC Huggable Lipcolor launch held at their Sephora counter in ION Orchard. We all got to try out these lovely shades, snagged up the shades we've been eyeing on, watched demos by Beno Lim and his team to teach us how to pair those lippies with the right makeup and most of all, HUG the largest bright pink teddy bear!!!! Can I bring it home?!


I was a little disappointed though, only to realize that the teddy was in fact a mascot suit, but that didn't kill my fire to hug it repeatedly. LOL!


As like always at MAC events, it's always a joy to be there whilst we shop, and the makeup artists themselves always dress up to the occasion. Don't they look adorable this time with the side curled ponytail and pink ribbon?




Don't the models look so pretty?

Sorry I f* up my swatches and I had to "borrow"this from retailtherapy.onsugar.com
That's me with Love Feeling. One of the stronger shades.

So, now onto the Huggable Lipcolors. I like that they condition my lips like tinted lip balm and packaging them in this slim, silver tubes are so much easier to bring them around and not get lost in my bags. Hehehe!

Though the colour payoff is not meant to be strong, but I would love to have them around during the daytime. It's not too scary and catchy for my day to day events, it's not sticky like a lip gloss and it will be good to have for a light sheen of colour whilst moisturising your lips.

MAC Huggable Lipcolour 2015 Summer Collection

  • Bare Hug (TBA)
  • Dramatical
  • Soft Talking
  • I’m Game
  • Love Feeling
  • I’m In
  • Play It Soft
  • Glamorized
  • Flaming Lips
  • Fashion Force


The MAC Huggable Lipcolors available on 15 May 2015 at all MAC counters at SGD$35 each. More information at my previous blog post.



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin