[What's New] Introducing The CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I received a little gift recently from CLINIQUE. Promising to be Dramatically Different Again, I knew I was in for some goodie to improve my skin's conditions!


The all new CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + is the revamped moisturizer under their line. Being so successful, why change it?

Well, the world has changed, (you know all the pollution and global warming), so our skin care products have to change to suit what we need as well. With Phytofix, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Urea, not only will it help strengthen the skin's barrier to block out the harmful environmental stress, it will also deeply moisturize your skin. Simply apply it all over your face and throat after cleansing and toning your face.


The cream is a pale shade of yellow and fragrance free. I've been using the moisturiser for 3 weeks already and I can feel my skin getting smoother and it works perfectly for my sensitive skin. There are days when my skin will feel dry, especially during that time of the month, but once I got started on the moisturiser, I see a reduce in the dryness. The skin is also so much easier to have makeup on, in fact, I simply need a thin layer of foundation as my skin is glowing smooth. Why hide it?


The CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + is available in 2 sizes:
50ml for $28
125ml for $60

It's definitely an affordable moisturiser to keep your skin looking youthful and glowing.
You should give it  a try!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin