Falling In Love With Lightening Speed Fibre Broadband...

| |
Hi Huneybees,



Don't you just hate the super slow connection or wonky screen every time you Skype with a love one? Not to mention the file sharing moments?

Well, now with M1's super fibre broadband speed, I know I will never have to be laggy when I Skype with my sister. We do not get together all the time and most of the times we use Skype to chat with each other, share images and videos. 


That's a pic of my sis and me!
My sister as always been a darling to me, I look to her for advises and it's always amazing to know that she has my back. She is not in Singapore most of the time and we share most of the "family news" updates chatting on Skype.


Skype-ing with my sister.
My sister runs a production house in China and she tends to share the videos, the documentaries and even pictures of herself with me and likewise from my side. Not only do we keep up to speed with each other, my parents can also find out how is she doing overseas.

Well, with Fibre Broadband, we can do this in a flash and even video-chatting with her goes so smoothly, we don't even have to pause so long anymore! It is so much more enjoyable when we don't get frustrated over the slow connection and keep thinking we are wasting time facing the screen for too long...


So proud of my sister when she showed me the documentray she made and she even got to take a pic with her idol - Jet Li!
It's amazing how much Fibre Broadband has changed our lives. What about you? Do you have something to share? You can submit videos by telling M1 what you enjoy about Fibre Broad and upload them to the Facebook App on www.m1foreveryone.com or with a simple hashtag on Instagram #m1foreveryone. Here's my video, it's so simple, pen it down and do a passing the paper video!




Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin