5 New Songs To Update Your January Playlist

| |
Hi Huneybees,


There's still a few more hours to go before the 'O' levels results will be revealed and I remember I stayed up the whole night getting excited over it, but also mainly to play non-stop gaming. But hey! If you happen to be still up or just woke up and need some music, why not listen to these few new tracks below to chillax?


Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato - Irresistable

During Justin Timberlake's boombastic hairdo days, he was in a boyband - N'SYNC.  Their popular video for “It’s Gonna Be Me” featured each member as a KEN doll in the mall, but what if there was an analog to the story? Somewhere in that same store there was a dollar bin full of toys that no one really wanted and had band together like the misfit, offbrand little outsiders they were, not only do they have amazing voices, I must say Fall Out Boy gave the boy bands a run for their money with “Irresistible". And when joined with the dynamic Demi Lovato, I can't stop replaying this song on my playlist! Well, spot the N'SYNC members, watch the video for “It’s Gonna Be Me” https://youtu.be/GQMlWwIXg3M and see which "toy" you prefer...

 

Sia - Reaper

Fresh just released 2 days ago, Reaper is fast climbing up the charts with the beats produced by Kanye West and lyrics by Sia herself. It's gona be a great new day with no reaper on your tails, it's as though singing the rain away... Rain, Rain, Go away. Come again another day ~~~



Shakira - Try Everything

Waka Waka Eh! Shakira is back with another upbeat piece and this time is an adventurous song - Try Everything as she plays a singing gazelle in the upcoming Disney's Zootopia movie. Let's all try something new today!



Jack Garratt - Breathe Life

My definite chillax song of the month. Jack's voice is just so unique and paired with the beats and water ballet dancers in the video. I'm feeling so zen now... He reminds me of a mash up of Ed Sheeran and The Weeknd. Agree?


DubVision - Sweet Harmony

Well, I hope everyone passes with flying colours and celebrate to this dance number by DubVision! Enjoy the day, let your hair down and cheers (just tea, no alcohol please)  to a brighter future! Who's ready to party?!


Ok! And before I can end this post, Iggy Azalea just uploaded on SoundCloud her latest single - Azillion. I can't say I'm liking it now, but give it a few days and see if it grows on me? What you think? Yay or Nay?


That's my cue to sign off and I'm leaving you with just another one that I can't seem to shake it out of my head - Magnets by Disclosure ft. Lorde. I love that makeup on Lorde and I might just try it later... =D




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin