New Year = New Resolutions #changedestiny with SK-II

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Growing up and  getting into adult world is never an easy path for everyone. Everyday, I'm in the midst of stumbling and learning, there's definitely no short cut or a how-to manual for it. Acknowledging your flaws is often the biggest obstacle and it takes so much personal strength and courage. 

Lanshu Chen, 2014 Asia’s Best Female Chef and owner of one of Asia’s Top 50 Restaurants, Le Moût, is this month's SK-II’s global #changedestiny spotlight story. Watch her tumulous journey to success (involving self-realization of her own shortcomings and setting pride aside to change herself to become a better leader and a better chef) and how she led her French fine-dining restaurant, Le Moût, into Asia’s Top 50 Restaurants through all odds.



“It dawned on me that they were not leaving the company, but leaving me. Then I knew I needed to get out of my own world. A good restaurant cannot rely solely on one good chef. No matter how great the chef is, without a team there is no restaurant.” 

Do share your thoughts on Lanshu’s story here: https://www.facebook.com/skii.singapore/videos/vb.176271589101168/1157771777617806/?type=2&theater and don't forget to give the gift of good skin this Chinese New Year! :)




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin