Embarking On A Journey to slimmer Huney with GLOW

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I accepted a challenge with GLOW  recently and began on my journey to a slimmer me at the beginning of February. Their first round of supplements were sold out and now with the improved formula GLOW™ Ignite 2.0 with Svetol®.

Svetol® is a natural plant extract of decaffeinated green coffee rich in active components. Obtained from unroasted coffee beans of the Robusta variety (Coffea canephora robusta Pierre), Svetol® possesses a unique composition which simultaneously helps to lose weight and improve your figure.

During the first meet-up for the new GLOW™ program, I was given a goodie bag containing the new GLOW Ignite 2.0 supplements (retailing at Watson’s, Guardian and Unity at $128 for 60 capsules) and other items like a program schedule, a sleeveless tee, an introductory booklet, and a GLOW bracelet. 



Other than just depending on the supplements, I will also have to attend the workshops and exercise classes planned for us. But CNY's been a busy period for me, I hvn't got the chance to join the rest of the #GLOWSTERS. But nonetheless, I did my own share own swimming and gym session at home, as well as curbing my diet.

I am currently weighing at 80kg and I really hope at the end of the month's challenge I can shed around 5 kg at least? I'm trying my best, forcing myself to take more veg and fruits and I'm glad I have my hubby to support me too.



Stay tuned as I will be updating more from the challenge...


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin