Huney Lusting Over The NIKON 1 J2 Camera

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I've been lusting over Nikon 1 J2 for awhile since it caught my eyes last year during a roadshow, while I was shopping for a new mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.

Why? Here's some of the reasons --->


1. The ambassador for the camera is SANDARA of 2NE1, my favourite KPOP band.


2. Nikon 1 J2 offers a new Creative Mode accessible from the Mode Dial of the camera to let users express themselves in new creative ways. When in Creative Mode, photographers will be able to take advantage of several shooting modes including Panorama, Selective Color, Miniature, Soft, Night Landscape, Backlighting and Night Portraits.


3. The camera is smart! It works fast with the highspeed auto-focus. Now I can capture every moment without any blurness! (Woohoo! Can go watch 2NE1 concert again!)


4. Motion Snapshots that create moving photos like a *gif file.

5. Slow Motion Video that allows you to capture every little detail that you can't spot with the naked eye.

6. HD video recording that not only shoots videos, but creates still photos as well.


7. It comes in 6 different colours for you to match your character, your dressing, your style.  I totally wana get myself the Pink Nikon 1 J2 camera to match my style. 


It's loud and it definitely goes well with most of my clothings especially this pink dress of mine. And of course, my super shocking pink hair! Match to the max right?! 

More of my pinkiness. :)

Well, these are just some of the functions of the camera. 
More can be explored at the website - http://bit.ly/Y2OiSY / http://nikon1.nikon-asia.com/ .


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin