Happy Lunar New Year!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's that time of the year! Chinese/Lunar New Year is here and today is the reunion dinner day. I bet lots of you would be busy preparing the dinner and helping mummies out.

Same here. Since last year, I have 2 reunion dinners to attend. My mum would have ours done for lunchtime and by the time I finish and catch a program or 2 on the TV, I have to rush back home for the reunion dinner with my hubby's family. Talk about watching those weight!

Ok! I just finish up the last touches and here's a little tour around my house. 

My Living Room.
If you are wondering what are those little dots on the wall, it's 3D origiami flowers made from Ang Bao-s (Red Packets).

My TV console and Bedroom Corridor.

Is it nice? It was all decorated by me! It was so much joy putting them up~

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Lunar New Year! May you guys be prosperous and strike your best in everything you do! 


I'm off to my parents to begin my reunion "lunch"! Have Fun, My Huneybees!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin