Make Words Dance Beyond Paper with Moleskine

| |
Hi Huneybees,


At the end of October, I was invited to attend the Moleskine workshop at Kinokuniya Singapore (Ngee Ann City). I've always been a supporter of Moleskine since my poly days. Moleskine was my trusted brand for my sketchbooks. I had them by my side day and day out. The black leathery cover was its signature and protected all my sketches within....

 How many stories can be written with a box of 150 different words?
So, this very day, I headed down for the workshop - Make Words Dance Beyond Paper <<Moleskine Words>> Workshop. The challenge was to come up with a story using the 150 rubber word stamps provided on the spot...


At the <<Moleskine Words>> workshop, everyone was given a Cahier notebook each and 150 stamps with nouns, adjectives, verbs and icons on the subjects of travel, writing and reading, connected to the new Writing, Travelling and Reading collections by Moleskine. One can make use of these interesting words and icons can be arranged in your own style, to create visionary phrases, micro stories, surreal expressions and paradoxes that people can use to decorate their notebooks.


Mine was pretty much little excerpts on each page that represent me, my dreams, my wishes and my future... 






About Moleskine
Moleskine® was created as a brand in 1997, bringing back to life the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin. A trusted and handy travel companion, the nameless black notebook held invaluable sketches, notes, stories, and ideas that would one day become famous paintings or the pages of beloved books. Today, the name Moleskine encompasses a family of nomadic objects: notebooks, diaries, journals, bags, writing instruments and reading accessories, dedicated to our mobile identity.





More details can be found on Moleskine's Facebook Page.
And don't forget to check out their 2013 launch!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin