Halloween at Club Lava

| |
Hi Huneybees,


My Halloween was spent a little earlier on a weekday at Club Lava! The club has become one of my favourite haunt these days and here I am celebrating Halloween! Everyone dressed up and Club Lava was dressed up too!


Boo!


As for me, I was as a little cat with my friends - Malcolm Sunny and Peiyun. Three of us form the 3 little cats and it reminded me of the Three Diablos in Puss in Boots the movie...





Let's look at the deco around the club...




We also had food while listening to the resident band - The Seventh Element do their monster rock out!


We had the special concocted Halloween drink...
OMG! The waitress serving us made me jump from my seat!
We simply just love their satay! We nvr fail to order them...
And we also tried the Beef Nachos! It was very delicious!!
Come join me at Club Lava this weekend?

CLUB LAVA is located at:
30 Victoria Street CHIJMES #B1-07 Singapore 187996

Operating Hours:
From Sunday to Thursday : 5pm to 3am
From Friday to Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday - 5pm to 4.30am

Tel: 6339 6696



Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin