FRANKENWEENIE - I Wana Keep My Pet With Me 4eva!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Tim Burton - my favourite American film director, film producer, writer and artist is back with another momochrome movie, FRANKENWEENIE!!



As shown in the trailer above, the story mainly revolves around a boy who brought his dog back like Frankenstein. I bet it will be another heartfelt movie that will make me drop a few tears...


Well, I was not very keen on having pets, one due to asthma and two, I really can't bear to see them go when they get old. Just like my bro brought back a long-haired rabbit, I cared for it and I would go back to my parent's place just to play with it. When she got sick and left that month, I was so sad and kept hoping when I come back, it would be hopping around in her little rabbit place at the balcony...


My only way of remembering it was my photos in the album saved in my hard drive and I would bring it up for viewing when I miss it. Actually, if there's a way to keep it with me forever, guess I would get Edward Cullen to bite it, so that it will be glowing live forever vampire bunny? It would sound ridiculous right?

I guess a more logical way would be to keep the memory of it with me forever? I would have made a cremation pet jewelry out of its ashes and wear it as a pendant, so that it can be with me wherever I go.

Cremation pet jewelry provides a special way to keep your pet close to your heart, both literally and figuratively. This type of pet memorial jewelry has a small compartment that can be filled with your pet's ashes.
Actually, as I Googled for ways to remember dead pets, guess what? There were some pretty weird ideas like making a cushion for hugging out of their ashes, make a necklace from their hair, wear a sweater made from their fur, create jewelry from their noses, do a tattoo using their ashes, etc. Weird right?

What about you? What would you do to keep your pet with you forever?


Catch Disney’s FRANKENWEENIE in cinemas this 15 November 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!


Official Release Date: 15 November 2012

Official Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG

Official YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG

Official Twitter Account:
http://www.twitter.com/disneystudiosSG 


Photobucket


2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin