LOL!!! League of Legends @ Garena Stadium

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's been awhile since I last played an online game. work had been crazy and I was super glad when I was invited to Garena Stadium at Bugis+ to learn more about the most played online game - LOL. Nope, I'm not Laughing Out Loud, but it's League of Legends!


Amumu welcomed us at the door!

During championship days, the 5 big screens will be showing the individual players screens. 10 players will be playing in front of the audience.
And there's even a LIVE reporting corner here too!
We were first introduced to the stadium and an introduction to the game.




After which, we were brought to Garena Cafe for some refeshements. You can see cuteness everywhere! Even on the tables!




Best sellers are their hotdogs.
So what is League of Legends?


It is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game! With different characters and different platforms of gameplay. Strategic choice of characters (Champions) as well as upgrades will get you pass the level easily. Here's a little starter kit...









Now, it's time for me to play! It's my first time playing this game and I really hoped I didn't suck that bad? Hehehehe.....





Chose my character already.
Selected my spell set.

Don't forget to keep going to store to upgrade yourself!
And the game has began! It's so simple yet so difficult too. I kept dying and seriously, team spirit is super important!


After the gameplay, you can also purchase the merchandises right here at Garena Stadium! Bring home your favourite character and have them accompany you while you play League of Legends!











I got a Teemo to bring home too!
My little nephew hugged onto Teemo, dun wana let go! =X


To find out more about the new Garena Stadium, you can go down to:

Address
201 Victoria Street, Bugis+
#03-19,20,21,22,23,28
Singapore 188067

Opening Hours
Gaming: 11:30am - 12:00am
Cafeteria, Store & Customer Service Counter: 11:30am - 10:30pm


Photobucket


1 comments:

nice! I just got my Garena Carnival membership card

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin