LG CordZero Canister - My Little Helper At Home

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Ever since my surgery, I've not been the same as before. Aching for having spent a day running about events and it's like I'm good one day and I'm on bed rest the next. Alot of things have laid in the hands of hubby and I feel bad having to put extra weight on him.


Thankfully, during the Chinese New Year period, I had a little helper to let me do the chores around home without having to exert too much strength. Introducing the LG CordZero Canister!


As named, this little boy allows me to vacuum up the house cord free whilst picking up all the dust and dirt effectively. I can go from room to room without having to unplug and plug the power cord and with the LG’s one-of-a-kind RoboSense™ technology, the body of the canister knows when to keeps its distance, whilst following me around at home.

It's a little too noisy, don't you think?

The Automatic Location Recognition technology and Active Following Wheel technology incorporate four interconnected sensors on the body and a handle to monitor and thus allowing the body to maintain a distance of 100cm from me. 


Though at times when I'm turning the corner or trying to do the U-turn, the body might bump into me, but it's definitely no hassle to just step right out of the loop. The CordZero Canister can also be used for cleaning cars with its wireless factor, but it's heavy for me to carry, so I kept it for home purposes only...


Do not judge a book by its cover or by this case, judge a vaccuum by its size. With the Smart Inverter Motor™, the CordZero Canister packs maximum suction, high efficiency and durability all into a compact size. The Smart Inverter Motor™ boasts a cleaning performance that is 9.3 percent better than that of a conventional 2000 watt corded vacuum cleaner!


Fact: A conventional motor employs a carbon brush which is prone to wear and tear, the brushless Smart Inverter Motor™ operates on frictionless magnetic power and has an extended operational lifespan of 1,000 hours. The Smart Inverter Motor™ is on average 28 percent smaller, 22 percent lighter and 13 percent more efficient than conventional vacuum motors in canister models. The Smart Inverter Motor™, backed by a 10-year warranty, is also applied in the CordZero™ Handstick giving the vacuum cleaner a pick-up rate of more than 96 percent (including pet food and lentil beans).



Once charged up, the LG CordZero Canister is easy operational via the handle. With its slim design, extendable length and selection of brush tools, I can clean small and tight spaces as well as get to those unreachable areas. I don't even need to stretch high or bend low to do my cleaning anymore!



And talking about charging, it is easily done with a 3 pin plug as though charging our phones and with the LG Chemical’s innovative built-in lithium-ion battery PowerPack™ 80V, I can go around vacuuming the house for up to 40 minutes, which according to survey, enough for an average SG home. But down side? You have to charge it for 4 hours...

 


But the highlight has got to be the LG’s proprietary KOMPRESSOR™ technology. You know how messy it can get when removed the dust bag at the end of vacuuming right? 



Well, not to fret, as this clever technology allows the LG CordZero Canister to suck up dust and dirt and compress the collected debris into easy-to-manage wedges inside the vacuum’s bagless bin as we go around the house vacuuming. These wedges can then be easily and hygienically disposed of. Super duper easy breezy and clean!



Additionally, the CordZero Canister implements a HEPA 14 filter that traps 99.999 percent of potentially harmful dust particles and expels clean air to help keep the indoor environment clean. The HEPA 14 filter has a 5-star rating by SLG Prüf- und Zertifizierungs GmbH, a German certification and testing institute, and is also certified by the British Allergy Foundation (BAF). This is a definite must must for me as I'm asthmatic and I can't condone a speck of dust at home! =D


Lastly, this nifty gadget can easily be stored with its handle to hook on the side or underneath, depending on what space you have. I'm definitely loving it standing as I can have it tug at any corner of the storeroom.




All in all, I'm a fan of the LG CordZero as it changes how I go about doing my house cleaning now. I don't have to worry about injuring my back, myself of family members tripping on the wires and even the cleaning up after is so much easier now! The LG CordZero Canister (model number: VR94070NCAQ) is available in stores now, at a recommended retail price of S$1,299. Try it and you will know you love that wireless feel! =P



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin