Thank You Starbucks For The Summer Treat!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Being cooped up at home to recuperate from my back surgery, I have been craving a little something different on my meal menu. This special gift from my favourite coffehouse chain - Starbucks was definitely a heaven sent with their latest menu additions to "treat" my sweet tooth here.


Thank you Starbucks for sending this gift, I'm really spoilt for choice here!

These are the latest summer additions, made with no trans-fat, artificial coloring, or high-fructose corn syrup, this extensive dessert menu comprises of 9 delectable cakes. Hubby has selected 3 flavours and surprised me with them.
  • Brown Cow Cheesecake
  • Almond Chocolate Coffee Chiffon Cake
  • Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake

The Brown Cow Cheesecake was my favourite from the 3 with it's monochrome dairy cow outlook, I was already sold. Of course, when I bite into this rich, creamy, fudgy chocolate cheesecake, I couldn't stop digging my fork into this slice of cake. Can I have another slice?


Next up, is the fragrant coffee infused Almond Chocolate Coffee Chiffon Cake. Made with Starbucks' Italian Roast, this cake was on the lighter side, definitely for the coffee lovers and those of you who likes something that is not too sweet and not too creamy.

The coffee sponge cake is super fluffy and soft, layered with aromatic coffee caramel cream and crunchy chopped almonds, this play of texture on tongue is something I've not tried before.


Woohoo! For chocolate lovers who wants to satisfy their sweet tooth yet wana watch their weight, the gluten free Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake who be the one. This beautifully perfect moist torte filled my mouth with never ending dark and rich chocolate that even my hubby couldn't stop going back for seconds. :D


Other flavours also include light treats like the Raspberry White Chocolate Cheese Brulée, Zesty Lemon Curd Cake, White Chocolate Yuzu Chiffon Cake, as well as returning customer favourites - Classic New York Cheesecake, Cookie Crumble Cheesecake and Chocolate Peanut Butter Stack!


Of course, you will need something to pair with those cakes, but summertime is so warm, something cooling would be best choice. 


Say hi to Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling BeveragesCool Citrus Starbucks FizzioSummer Berry Starbucks Fizzio™ and Lemon Ginger Starbucks Fizzio™.


These 3 new drinks are here to Invigorate your spirit and refresh your senses with real fruit flavors and jelly. I had the Cool Citrus Starbucks Fizzio with Mango Jelly, which has my favourite Mango chunks at the base of the drink and this is definitely the drink for some under the sun fun. 
This refreshing citrus beverage also contains green coffee extract (a source of caffeine from green, unroasted high quality Arabica coffee beans), together with tart white grape juice and the slice of freeze dried lime wheel, I'm glad to have this whole cup to myself!

The Summer Berry Starbucks Fizzio™  is a thirst quencher blend of raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and apple juice with the magic touch of the Mango Jelly. 


Whereas the Lemon Ginger Starbucks Fizzio™ features real lemon, lime, apricot and spices with the Mango Jelly evoking light notes of ginger and rosemary to soothe and recharge your senses.


Till 8 September 2015, keep a look out for the Fizzio™ Sparkle Pass on 8 Days and i-Weekly and enjoy a one-for-one Starbucks Fizzio™ Sparkling Beverages! And also look out for the exclusive Starbucks x LOQI bags at $9.90 each and Limited Edition Mini Frappuccino Starbucks Card that comes with an exclusive key charm when you buy the card with a minimum top-up of $30!




Ok, I'm gona head to bed and have my "sweet" dreams.
I'm definitely gona get hubby to buy more of these treats tomorrow. 
Hehehehe...   (⌒▽⌒)v





 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin