[What's New] Time For A Trim At Monsoon Hair Salon

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Just a quick update before I head on out for some SG50 celebration this evening. Remember my brand new image sporting a crop hair cut? http://huneyzworld.blogspot.sg/2015/06/whats-new-stepping-out-and-finally.html

Well, throughout the couple of months resting at home from my surgery, it was definitely time for me to go for a trim. My hair's growing out and weirdly, it's starting to feel warm. How did I even survive the heat with long hair last time?! Hehehehe...


Joanne was on sick leave, still recuperating from her arm fracture, so her colleague - Kenny, took over the helms. It was the first time I actually went to a salon and got my hair done within 40 mins!
Now I know how come my hubby feels. LOL!


As I still can't sit for long, with my back braces supporting my back, it felt really great to be able to "recharge" within such a short period. I had my hair trimmed even shorter than the previous and added a little volume to my fringe.


I'm simply loving this new, short haircut and I'm really not wanting to have long hair again. 
Hehehehe... What do you think?



You can find Joanne and Kenny along their team at Monsoon @ Novena Square. 
They have all worked with lots of celebrities, making them look good all the time, so you know you will be in good hands. More details here:

Monsoon @ Novena Square
Add: 238 Thomson Road
Tel: +65 6333 5586
Website: http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin