Are You Ready For The 'SG50 x DEPRESSION' T-Shirt Launch Tomorrow

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Are you ready? Be prepared to make the rush tomorrow as DEPRESSION will be launching their one piece only, exclusively designed 'SG50 x DEPRESSION' t-shirts at 1pm sharp tomorrow at SECTS SHOP located at Orchard Gateway.

They will be retailing at S$89 each and here's a better look at the designs...



















































Decided which ones to get? You better be early, coz I also have my eye on a few, including the Chilli Crab one, which Kenny shared that is a hot favourite. *Fingers crossed I get it...*

For more details and enquiries, visit www.depression.com.sg or follow the shop's instagram @sects_shop.





 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin