Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

| |
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair~
Hi guys,

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the line above. It's the sentence the evil witch will say when she visits Rapunzel as the tower she stays in has no door or stairs.

But now, Walt Disney Studios has given the fairytale a twist and came up with an all new animation called Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale! Yipee! It's definitely good news for moi. The animation geek!



I caught the trailers in cinema and the first thing that came to my mind was: "How I wished I had that beautiful luscious hair too!"

Now what would you do to bring your hair to life? I've come up with this faux Mohawk look and gave it a little poof on the front.



There's also some other looks that I tried out and I'm pretty happy with them.

A Lady Gaga inspired ribbon hair.

 I call these the atomic bombs.

And lastly, why not try on some hair accessories?
So, what about you? Bring your hair to life now at www.magicalhair.com.sg.
Stand to win exclusive movie premiums when you submit your most creative hairstyle to the website!
Don't forget to catch Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale Movie starting from 25th November (3D only) & 2 December island wide and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!
Muahz,
Christina aka Huney


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin