[Get The Look] All Hallow's Day Wig

| |
Hi Huneybees,


How was Halloween? I had so much fun with the 987fm crew at their RSVP party. It took me roughly 2 hours just to get ready. Everything was a mess man! I had to re-do my makeup several times just to get the look that i wanted.

 
Check out the cool eyelashes that I got like 9 months ago for this event.
So here's how I got the wig on:

 
First, if you have long hair like me. Pleat them all up.
Otherwise, jump straight to step 2.

 
Step 2: Pin you tail of hair on top of head. Keep it as close to head as possible.

 
The next step might just make ya look silly.
Simply just net it, so that no little black strands of hair start showing.

 
Last and final, wear the wig, pin it into place, do your makeup, accessorize and go party!

 
I bought this last minute at a Indian store just a few blocks away from my house. Sticker Henna prints. Cool ya?

 
Here's the final look. A very proud peacock.
I even got myself a pair of Gold Melissa Magic.
See: http://www.melissa.com.br/en/produtos/detalhe/83/melissa-magic

Do give me your comments of let me know what you were dressed up as. Let's go party together next year!

& http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242502&id=56686125 for more pics of me and the 987fm crew. Have fun & I'll be back soon!

Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin