Instant Face Lift With GlamGlow #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask !

| |
Hi Huneybees,


G.L.I.T.T.E.R ! 

I literally live and breathe all things sparkly just like bee and honey. I can't stop myself from wanting more and when I know the existence of Glitter Mask already hot on our shores, I rushed out to get it - GlamGlow #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask.



The collection features 3 different coloured masks to represent 3 different ponies - Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. Each glitter mask doing the same function, just that the colour, the fragrance and glitter bits are a bit different. 


I've already set my eyes on the Purple Glitter Mask that represent Twilight Sparkle and on the spot, I did a quiz too, well, it was meant to be. If you are not sure which one to get, click the pic above to go to the quiz and perhaps that will help you decide.

I did a video review of using the GlamGlow #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask in Purple Glitter. Below is the video, see the magic of firmed and moisturized skin unfolds...

After the mask application, I feel that my skin looks more refreshed, brighter and tighter. When I was doing the video, I didn't notice the difference, it was only when I was looking back at the photos and pieced these 2 together then I noticed, my face was more lifted, not so rounded and even the double chin is less obvious! And that's achieved by just 1 use, now you know why I love GlamGlow so much!

So, there you have it, that's my review of

The next one I wana try is the GlamGlow x Sonic the Hedgehog Mask, I wonder if it will be launched in Singapore... For now, I'll just stick to my MLP Glitter Mask. GlamGlow is available in Sephora stores islandwidde, do share what you think of the mask if you've bought it...





Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin