Start Expressing Your Love This Happy Mother's Day

| |
Hi Huneybees,


So much has happened over this week, I've lost another loved one and it's heart-wrenching to see her go. Don't ever miss a chance to say 'I Love You' to your family and even friends before you regret, treat every day preciously and think twice before you want to say hateful words that you might not be able to take back.

Mother's Day may be a commercial gimmick but be sure to make use of the chance to express your love and continue to love them every day. Expression of love need not be vocal, a simple offering to listen or help often has a greater effect. Takes this opportunity to start showing your love today if you have not already done so. 

Love, not regrets.


Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin